Protecting Your Information
Collection and Use Of Information
Corporate Services, Inc. collects and uses personal information to respond to requests for information, products and services. Unless we have your express consent, your personal information will only be used or shared to fulfill your request. Corporate Services, Inc. collects personal information when you;
- Subscribe to newsletters or utilize our websites to seek employment or employees. Your email address is collected and will only be used to send you the newsletter(s) or the services you have requested. You may subscribe or unsubscribe from our email communications at any time
- Request for Corporate Services, Inc. staffing services. Information such as name, email address, phone number, physical address and company-related information may be requested. If you purchase one of our services, we may also collect a valid credit card number, expiration date and billing address
- Participate in a promotion or online survey in which we ask you for contact information (like email address), and we may ask for additional optional survey information (like service preferences). We use this information to administer the program or activity, to notify winners, and, if you give us your opt-in consent at the time, we collect your information to send you promotional materials.
- Contact Corporate Services, Inc. with a question or suggestion in which we collect your name, email address and any comments you have. We only use this information to respond to and/or resolve your question or concern.
- Apply for employment with Corporate Services, Inc. We ask you to submit your contact information, application, and resume. This information will only be used to evaluate your qualifications for the desired position and possibly to contact you for further information. Resume and application viewing: If you choose to place a resume or application with us, your information will be available to all our franchise offices and our Specialized Recruiting Group offices. Your information will not be made available to outside companies or entities.
- When accessing Corporate Services, Inc. websites, we may give you the option of submitting other general information, such as company name, title and how you heard about Corporate Services, Inc. Optional information is requested to help us better understand our clients, customers and Web visitors. If you have requested that we send you additional information regarding Corporate Services, Inc. service and events, we may also use the optional information to fulfill this request.
- Technical information when you visit our website Corporate Services, Inc. may collect technical information that does not by itself identify a specific individual. This information (sometimes referred to as "non-personally identifiable information") may include the address (or "URL") of the Web site that you came from before visiting our site, which pages you visit on our site, which browser you used to view our site and any search terms you have entered on our site. This technical data is aggregated and used to measure and improve the effectiveness of the Corporate Services, Inc. Web site. We do not attempt to combine this technical data with the personal information we collect on our site.
Cookies, Web Beacons And Third Party Advertisers
Unless we have your express consent, Corporate Services, Inc. will not sell, rent, loan, trade or lease personal information such as membership data or email lists to any third party. We treat all information you provide as confidential. Occasionally, we may contract with other companies to provide limited services on our behalf such as packaging, mailing and delivering orders and processing event registration. From time to time, we may be required to provide personal information in response to a valid court order, subpoena, government investigation, or as otherwise required by law. Unless prevented by law, we will notify you prior to the release of such information. We also reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we, in good faith, believe to be unlawful. We may release certain personal information when we believe that such release is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property, and safety of others and ourselves.
How Information Is Used
You remain in control of your information. Corporate Services, Inc. will not use or share the personal information we collect in ways unrelated to the purpose for which you provided the information without first obtaining your consent (opt-in). At the time you provide your information, you can choose whether you want to receive further communications about special offers, product information or other marketing messages. If we collect your information, and you are not presented with a choice that indicates the information you submit will only be used to fulfill your request. If you do opt-in to marketing communications from Corporate Services, Inc., you can opt-out at any time. All email communications from us, such as newsletters, tell you how to stop receiving them.
Security Of Personal Information
Corporate Services, Inc. uses a variety of safeguards to protect your information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. For example, we use Internet and network security technology to prevent unauthorized parties from viewing any personal information transmitted to or from Corporate Services, Inc.. We only provide access to your personal information to Corporate Services, Inc. employees and other authorized parties on a "need to know" basis. We have also registered with Verisign and have obtained digital certificates for our web sites and subdomains, allowing your browser to confirm our server's identity. Please be careful whenever sending personal information to Corporate Services, Inc. via email. email commonly may not be a completely secure means of transferring information.
How Long Information Is Stored
Corporate Services, Inc. believes it is important, for privacy and security reasons, to delete information when it is no longer needed. Data retention periods differ depending on the type of information collected and its intended purpose. For example, we will store your e-mail address if you've subscribed to one of our newsletters until you opt-out (tell us you no longer wish to receive communications from us). If you order services from us, account and billing information will be archived according to legal requirements. If you send us a question or concern, we will maintain your information for a reasonable period of time and then delete it.
Minors under the age of 18 may not use this Website without our express written consent. We do not generally collect or maintain information from anyone known to be under the age of 18, and no part of this website is designed to attract anyone under the age of 18. We do not sell products or services intended for purchase by children. If you are under 18, you may only use the website under the supervision of a parent or guardian. If we discover or are otherwise notified that we have received any such information from a child in violation of this policy, we will delete that information.
Notice of Privacy Rights to California Residents
California law requires that we provide you with a summary of your privacy rights under the California Online Privacy Protection Act (the "Act") and the California Business and Professions Code. As required by the Act, we will provide you with the categories of personally identifiable information that we collect through this Website and the categories of third party persons or entities with whom such personally identifiable information may be shared for direct marketing purposes at your request. California law requires us to inform you, at your request, (1) the categories of personally identifiable information we collect and what third parties we share that information with; (2) the names and addresses of those third parties; and (3) examples of the products marketed by those companies. The Act further requires us to allow you to control who we can and cannot share that information with. To obtain this information, please send a request by email or standard mail to the address found below. When contacting us, please indicate your name, address, email address, and what personally identifiable information you do not want us to share with third parties. The request should be sent to the attention of our legal department, and labeled "California Customer Choice Notice." Please allow thirty (30) days for a response. Also, please note that there is no charge for controlling the sharing of your personally identifiable information or requesting this notice.
If you wish to change or delete your registration information or opt-out of any promotional materials please contact Corporate Employment Services, Inc. Headquarters in the manner described below.
If you have any questions or complaints regarding our personal information handling practices and policies, please contact our Corporate Employment Services, Inc. Headquarters.
Corporate Employment Services, Inc.
208 Kishwaukee St.
Rockford, IL 61104
Phone: 1(815) 962-8367
Fax: 1(815) 962-0940